Refund Policy

1. No Refund Applicable when

You have consumed the service or the mentor responds to you. If the mentor attends a meeting/responds back to you, you will not be eligible for a refund. This is because mentors are qualified professionals and we are charging their time.

2. Refunds applicable when

Mentor does not respond back and has not attended a scheduled meeting with you on MentorConnect. Ideally, in such a case, you get an auto refund in 3-5 working days. Kindly reach out to us at support@mentorconnect.io in case of any refund-related issue.

3. Cancellation Policy

Any mentoring call/service can be cancelled if you inform us atleast 3 hours prior to starting time of the meeting/interview. In such cases you will receive a refund of 90% of the original amount paid. The remaining 10% is charged as a cancellation fee.

In case you inform us less than 3 hours prior to the starting time of the meeting/interview, you will not be eligible for a refund.